Code Of Conduct
- ATL Tantra Fest is committed to providing an environment that supports individual freedom while promoting individual responsibility, health and safety, and community welfare.
- ATL Tantra Fest strictly prohibits any unauthorized vending. Any one selling or offering a service not listed as an official vendor will be made to leave.
- Sexual harassment is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature constitutes sexual harassment when they create an intimidating, hostile, or offensive environment. Anyone who is in violation of this policy will be asked to leave.
- Any attendee who appears to be heavily intoxicated will be made to leave.
- Any attendee who violates photography policy will be made to leave.
- Any attendee who becomes violent or expresses violence to another attendee will be made to leave.
- If you choose to go topless or naked at the event, you may certainly do so. Our space is designed for us to all exist in a mature, natural and free way and that may look different for each of us. Atlanta Tantra Festival is free of judgement and we ask that you adopt a “live and let live” philosophy. There is never pressure for you, or anyone else, to do anything you might find uncomfortable. Cover-ups, however, are required where food is served, and outside in the public area. Please do bring a towel to sit on for sanitary purposes if you will be without your drawls on.
- Please take into consideration that you may be working in close quarters with other individuals. To this end, please promote good personal physical hygiene as a courtesy for all guests.
- Phones & Camera Policy
- Out of respect to all guests, taking photographs is only permitted in main classroom, kitchen and library. Please respect the privacy of anyone who does not desire to be photographed. Consent is required for all aspects of this festival.
- There is NO SMOKING at any time
- All guest will receive a parking pass upon arrival. Please display on dash at all times.